Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sew Many Quilts, Part 2

On with the show...

Gail and Sharon (shop owners) just love Halloween and there's a whole section of the store dedicated to it.  






There's even a wonderful display of doll clothing samples.   Once a month there's a class for all the grammas to make doll dresses for their granddaughter's dolls.   (Of course, some of them are also there making doll dresses for their own dolls.  LOL)



And, although I don't own a piece of batik fabric (and probably never will), I don't discriminate with my photography!  ;)





There are tons of patterns everywhere you look.



And books too.


Need any notions?


or floss?


How about some thread?


And, I have to end this with my favorite thread for my wool projects, Vadani.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you are in town for the festivities, I hope you get a chance to stop by the shop and say "hi".  

Again, you can check out their website and blog.  

5 comments:

Carol said...

What an amazing shop...I could really get in a lot of trouble there...

Nancy in MT said...

Sounds as though it would be just as much fun working there as shopping.

WoolenSails said...

What a great shop, love the halloween display, lots of wonderful designs. I wish our stores would carry more threads, I like to see them in person, so will have to wait till I head up north.

Debbie

Michelle said...

I stopped in Friday morning but did not see you.

Lesley said...

Love this shop...really filled to the rafters! Sweet P sent me over, but I've been here before! Great post!