Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fit to Frame challenge #2

It’s time again to post pictures from the challenge that Karen, aka, My Yellow Farmhouse, Sandy (no blog) and I are doing with a Lori Smith, From my heart to your hands pattern, called Fit to Frame #6. 

We are doing 3 blocks per month, so here are blocks 4 – 6. 

First up are Sandy’s.

IMG_3654

and these are mine…

IMG_3655

this is the progress so far.

IMG_3660

and here’s what it will look like in 2 more months.

Fit to Frame Lori Smith

Definitely worth it!   I’m not sure if I’m going to frame it or just make it a small wall hanging.  Am thinking that if I put a small sashing in between the blocks, it will have a windowpane look to it.   Lots of time to decide. 

Now head on over to Karen’s blog and see what she’s done with the blocks.   Sandy and I are using wool applique on cotton backgrounds.  I think Karen is combining wool and cotton on her applique pieces.   

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter!  I hope you get to spend it with your family and friends. 

Hugs, Anne

7 comments:

Karen said...

Looking good Ms. Anne and Ms. Sandy. This is so much fun to see the different colors used and how the blocks take on a different look using those colors. Ok I'd better get cracking on the next set - your both probably already done with those lol.
Hugs - Mrs. Farmhouse

Karen said...

Nice, nice. I like them done both ways. All wool and the combo of wool and cotton. I should be making these. Have always liked the design.

Unknown said...

Those look great. Love how they are turning out. Thanks girls!!

moosecraft said...

Pretty! You gals are always so inspiring!

Joan said...

Sew nice! Beautiful work ladies! Thank you for sharing! xoxo

Jeanna said...

I love all of these blocks. I saw Karen's too and it is fun to see how different fabrics really change the 'look' of the block.

blog said...

ภาวะแทรกซ้อน อวัยวะต่างๆเพิ่มมากขึ้น เนื่องมาจากรอยแผลของคนเจ็บโรคเบาหวานจะหายช้า อาจจะทำให้เกิดภาวะโรคแทรกได้ง่ายมากยิ่งขึ้น หัวใจขาดเลือด

(Heart Attack) โรคเส้นเลือดสมอง (Stroke) โรคเส้นโลหิตแดงส่วนปลายตัน

สมัคร gmail
ภาวะแทรกซ้อน
ความดันโลหิตสูง
สมัครใช้งาน Gmail
สมัคร gmail